Roots Health and Safety Procedures
Updated September, 2020
Dear Valued Guests,
Welcome back to Roots! We are so glad you are here! To best serve you, we kindly ask you to follow the protocols that we have in place to keep us all healthy and safe.
1. If you are sick or not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment. We promise to find a spot for you!
2. Please wait in your car when you arrive. There will be a yard sign at each parking space. Text or call the phone number on the sign (717-747-4805) and let your Roots assistant know the parking space number located on sign. We will respond and come out to get you shortly upon arrival.
3. In order to limit physical interaction, we ask that only the person or persons who are scheduled for an appointment come into the building. If you are being dropped off, please let your ride know they may not enter the building.
4. There will be one entrance in and out per floor to keep the flow of traffic to a minimum.
5. Please wear a mask when you come to your appointment. If you do not have one, you may purchase one from Roots for $1. If you are coming for a color service, know that it is likely to get color on it.
6. We will still offer beverages like coffee and soda. We will be using single use cups for your convenience and safety.
7. Every guest will be given a clean cape to wear and all brushes and tools will be sanitized between each guest.
8. Nail appointments will be done with plexiglass between the customer and your nail technician.
9. All shampooing will be done with both guest and stylist or assistants masked.
10. Our wax station is kept to states sanitation regulations as always. Our providers will be gloved during your waxing services.
11. We are currently accepting cash, check or credit cards as payment for services. Each check out station will now be equipped with a Tippy kiosk. We will no longer be accepting tips on the same ticket as your service through our Credit Card machine. Tippy is an easy and cashless way to tip your service provider. There is a small service fee associated with Tippy. Having Tippy helps us keep our costs down in relation to the increase in price for sanitation due to the Covid-19 crisis. Please know though, you are more than welcome to tip in cash, check, or alternative electronic options.
Despite all of the changes due to Covid, we are still the same Roots family, and we are dedicated to making the world more beautiful one appointment at a time!
Andrea Smith and the Entire Team at Roots